Monday, July 28, 2008

Work blogging

So, as I lay awake in bed the night after my first post, my brain was whirling with all the awesome topics I could talk about, all the witty things I would say- just imagining everyone reading it and laughing "That Annie, she is so funny!"


And then reality hit, and I realized that I had to work that night, and did nothing blog related. I know many of you get that....

But now I'm at work with a bit of time to spare and I thought I would just write a bit and keep in the habit. But do you want to know what happened to all those awesome funny topics I was going to address? Hmmm....I would tell you if I knew. Hopefully I'll remember and be able to really entertain all of you in the next post. On the upside, after my oral surgery tomorrow I may be kind of loopy from the drugs so a funny entry may be pending! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

MamaMiller said...

Wow, a 3 AM blogger, I am so impressed!! :) I love the picture of Eli, so cute! Can't wait to read more.