Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday with Mommy

Now that Eli is on the move and takes most opportunities that we are apart to find me I find myself taking advantage of the times he is strapped into his high chair and unable to pull up and push any and all reachable buttons. We sometimes welcome the new day with him in munching on cereal, drinking milk and me catching up on my blog reading and emails. I took a few snapshots of just such a morning (minus me because no one wants to see what that looks like early in the morning!) Eli is becoming quite a cheeseball when the camera comes out which makes for some funny pictures! Please disregard his shiny face- we've been fighting a cold for about a week. Having kids is very rarely a dry endeavor.....

1 comment:

PAMMIE said...

Adorable! He is becoming such a little BOY!