Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's so funny?

Here is an awesome video I took of Eli while he giggled with near hysteria at me. I would make you all guess what I was doing while he laughed his head off, but I'm almost sure know one would get it right, it's just to weird!

Eli derived more joy out of me licking envelopes then anyone probably ever has! So contrary to what I told my friend Lacey, I did not use a sponge to wet down the flaps on every single one of my Christmas cards. I did the old-fashioned way, just so I could listen to those giggles for as long as possible! (wooziness from the glue passed quickly)

4 comments:

PAMMIE said...

Hilarious as usual! He's just too cute. And he can clap? He's a genius baby!!!

OK, my word verification was condows, which I totally read as condoms. Oops.

PAMMIE said...

Also, wow, love your new background!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!! I cannot wait to play with him next week!

The Story of the Murphys said...

Clayton can't wait to come over and play tomorrow! I think my mom will come too. I know you said we didn't need to bring anything, but please call if we can pick something up! See you soon!